Proven on hundreds of Evo X and Ralliart builds, this Walbro pump kit is the most comprehensive and the easiest-to-install kit on the market. The kit contains the following components:
- Genuine Walbro F90000267 450 L/hr fully-E85-compatible fuel pump, ready to drop in
- COBB Delrin pump ring, pre-installed on the pump in the correct orientation
- Black, carbon-impregnated (OEM quality, truly E85 compatible) PTFE flexible pump outlet hose (also pre-installed on the pump)
- Fully stainless steel EFI smooth-lined hose clamps
- Wasatch Turbo Factory inline fuel filter (PTFE hose and AN fittings, custom-made to your specified fuel rail)
Our Walbro 450 kit has the following advantages:
- Pre-assembled and ready to drop-in - only minor wiring required. No other kit on the market gives you a definite means of installation like ours does.
- Saves you about 30 minutes or more of labor compared to other kits which require you to modify the pump outlet length for proper clearance and then forcefully install an incorrectly-sized flexible hose onto the pump outlet (which requires a heat gun or method of heating the hose)
- Our kit ensures proper above-pump clearance and no kinking of the flexible hose. This allows you to get the full capacity from your Walbro 450 unlike other solutions.
- If installed incorrectly, you can greatly reduce your pumping capacity and even cause early death of your fuel pump or fuel starvation to your engine. We have continually revised our solution to be better and better over the years so you never have to worry about your fuel pump.
We recommend using the factory wiring on this pump setup up to 500 WHP on E85. Past that point, you should use a PWM controller such as from Easy Performance to properly regulate the pump. For anything but a dedicated drag car, a relay-based hard-wired pump is not an acceptable solution as it leads to elevated fuel pressure under idle/cruise and therefore a car that is impossible to properly tune, constant pumping of fuel at full flow through the hot engine bay leading to elevated fuel temperatures and lean-out issues after extended driving, and extra stress on the pump leading to decreased lifespan.
Recommended return venturi jet orifice size: 5/64" (2.0 mm)
This kit is well made. Everything is tightened. Instruction can be downloaded online and it is very easy to understand. TJ is very responsive on the questions i asked about the kit. Highly recommended!
When i bought this kit it was on back-order so the guys offer me to upgrade to a Walbro 520 which is the same pump with a slightly higher percentage in volume flow. Overall there no other way to go other than Walbro products. The kit from WTF uses high quality material for the hanger and the hoses that are already installed. IT could not be any easier for a drop in kit. I definitely recommend these guys since they only sell true original parts.
Great value and great people to deal with. Shipping was quick and they were glad to answer any questions I had! These guys are definitely my go to and much easier to deal with than some of the other “big shots” out there.
I mess up the shipping address, so the order got send back by usps. WTF got the order back to me fast and with out charge for second shipping. Thank you Wtf looking forward to do business again
WTF Walbro 450 Fuel Pump Kit for Evo X / Ralliart