Ready to unleash some serious power on your 2008 - 2015 Mitsubishi Evo X? We've got the perfect combo for you! Proven, reliable, and capable of tons of power for your street or track build. 100-110 WHP gains possible over the stock turbo on 91 in most cases.
- WTF 500 WHP E85 Fuel System (ID1300x injectors w/ PnP adapters, WTF Walbro 450 fuel pump kit, WTF inline fuel filter) - $1330 normal price
- WTF true plug-and-play Flex Fuel System - $400 normal price
- MHI 18K 54 lb/min Turbocharger - $1699 normal price
Bundle price of $3255, a $174 savings!
- Gasket kit ($130 w/ OEM turbo-to-manifold gasket, OEM manifold-to-head gasket, OEM downpipe gasket, water and oil crush washers, and oil drain gasket)
- Professional installation services ($963 for turbocharger and fuel system, can vary if additional labor is required). Scheduling subject to availability. If this option is purchased, we will contact you within 2 business days to get your installation scheduled at our shop.
- Flex fuel dyno tune w/ Tephra V3 license ($785). Scheduling subject to availability. If this option is purchased, we will contact you within 2 business days to get your dyno tune scheduled.
- Upgraded 3" intake with appropriately sized turbo inlet coupler (the MHI 18K has a 3" inlet) or drop-in panel filter on stock intake with 3" inlet hose (COBB Tuning sell one)
- High-flow exhaust system. Upgraded downpipe, high-flow catalytic converter, and catback are recommended. Compatible with stock exhaust system, but boost level and power will be limited.
- Upgraded Front-Mount Intercooler (FMIC). 3" or thicker core. 3.5" or thicker recommended.
- Upgraded UICP is optional, but recommended. Upgraded LICP is optional.
- 3-port EBCS is required. COBB Tuning BCS recommended (available for purchase here).