New WTF V2 design! In stock and ready to ship.
- Custom WTF converter module with secure mounting points
- Direct plug-and-play wiring for USDM Evo X's
- Compatible with Tephra V3 flex fuel functionality (see us for tuning!)
- OEM Continental flex fuel ethanol content sensor
- WTF-spec stainless braided PTFE fuel line, with protective black coating - PTFE fuel line never emits any fuel smell or vapors as it is impermeable; the additional vinyl coating over the internal stainless braid on this hose ensures the hose will never abrade and cause a dangerous fuel leak
- Screw-on / spin-on (as opposed to clip-on) fuel line adapters - these will never leak or blow off under pressure/torsion. Cheap clip-on type EFI adapters are prone to installation mistakes and failure in applications such as these where there is a lateral load on the fuel hose end.
- Only takes minutes to install! Plugs into your evaporative emissions canister solenoid and fuel tank pressure sensor wiring harnesses. No cutting, splicing, or wiring required of any sort... it's purely plug-and-play. Do not be mistaken, other units you see out there with Innovate/Zeitronix gauges are NOT plug-and-play and require wiring and mounting.
- Ethanol content readily logged via EvoScan on your laptop or Torque Pro Android app w/ a $25 ELM327 Bluetooth adapter (available on Amazon or at other retailers) and the MUT Plugin v2 for Torque.
- Plug-and-play wiring and integration with Tephra V3 software allows your tuner to calibrate your car to safely run any mix of E85 and pump gas in your car.
- Fueling, boost, and ignition timing can all be expertly adjusted based upon the sensor output from the flex fuel module.
Upgraded from another system. Great quality as always.
Nice kit definitely shop again
TJ and the WTF team did a great job making this available with such a good price. Its plug and play like stated before, easy to install. Has Bluetooth capability for ease of knowing what content. Great product and recommend to anyone thinking of E85 or flex.
TJ and the guys at WTF put a well thought out flex fuel kit for your Evo X.Its literally a plug and play kind of install it took me just 20 minutes to install it with the detailed instructions that come with the kit.This kit in my opinion is the best one on the market hands down!Thanks for a great product and customer service as usual!