We are proud to announce our in house design for a budget friendly cam angle sensor and UICP coupler heat shield without sacrificing quality. Fabricated from 1/8" aluminum, we are making them available in both raw and ceramic-coated black. (Custom colors available for an additional fee).
Made to protect your car and vital components from heat while fitting almost anything currently on the market. R&D done in house for the best fitment and standards.
Essential for any tubular manifold setup or track car. After only a few heat-soaked pulls, silicone couplers can succumb to the heat and pressure. Our heat shield prevents you from getting stranded due to a UICP coupler blow-out.
In addition, cam angle sensor and harness plug heat damage is common on tubular manifolds and cast manifolds without heat shielding.
Plus it looks great too!
- 2008+ Evo X GSR/MR
- 2009+ Ralliart
- Stock turbocharger / any stock frame turbocharger
- Fits all stock frame manifolds (cast and tubular) to our knowledge, including the popular MAP Investment Cast Manifold. Must be installed prior to manifold installation on manifolds where #4 runner is close to the mounting location.
- Fits Full-Race EFR turbo kit (IWG only, EWG requires some trimming of the heat shield but will fit with the bottom corner cut)
- Fits Driven Fabrication EFR turbo kit (bottom mount only, top mount does not allow for a shield in this location)
- Fits all bottom-mount ETS turbo kits to our knowledge
- DOES NOT FIT MAP V-band PTE turbo kit (but may fit their other turbo kits). We do have a design in the works that fits this kit. Please inquire if you're interested.
- * Uses the factory jump start grounding post as a mounting point. If you are missing this factory bolt, you'll need an M8x1.25 - 16 mm length bolt.
I love both of these pieces. They fit perfectly, look great plus the quality is always top notch.
Great fab & fitment! Now I have peace of mind knowing my sensor and plug won't melt.
Installed with ease after purchasing bolts (see below)
Fit / functionality is great
Support was quick to answer any questions.
Did not come with bolts for install, a few cents at the hardware store.
Sharp edges everywhere. Fit / functionality is great, finish not so much. Expected more for the price.