Full payment required in order to schedule. Voucher can be used any time in the following 12 months after purchase.
Vouchers are refundable until you commit to a scheduled tune date.
Once a tune is scheduled, no refunds will be granted but your scheduled tune date can be changed if we are notified 3 business days (M-F) in advance. This is our standard refund policy due to high demand and scheduling constraints, no exceptions.
Full custom WTF Dyno Pro Tune for your 2004-2013 Subaru Forester XT on our AWD Mustang Dyno utilizing the COBB Accessport (customer provided or purchased through us). Please make sure to check the email address you use during checkout for an email from us as we will reach out to confirm scheduling before your appointment. If you have any questions, contact us here.
Our dyno tune option is a drop off / pick up service only as our dyno is located in Tooele at our UMC track garage facility, separate from our West Valley City service facility. No customers are allowed inside our dyno bay for insurance and safety reasons, but video footage of your car can be provided if you request it in advance.
Within 2 business days (48 hrs M-F) of purchase, our team will contact you to go over the details of your car and set a tune date based upon the ready date of your car and our schedule availability. If you wish to expedite the process, you may call or email us directly to see if we have an inspection and tune slot available.
Vehicles may be dropped off any time before 10 AM on the scheduled tuning date. An after-hours key drop is available. Vehicles may be picked up the next business day (M-F) between 10 AM - 6 PM (normal business hours).
If your vehicle does not pass our Pre-Tune Inspection and an immediate fix cannot be made to rectify the deficiency, we will notify you immediately and your tune will need to be rescheduled to a later date. Because of this, we encourage setting a separate appointment for the inspection and this will be offered up when we contact you after your purchase is made.
- Custom ECM mapping that is both safe and that delivers optimal power
- Meticulous expert calibration of MAF and injectors
- Optimized boost, timing advance, and burn ratio (AFR) curves for your particular turbo, breathing mods, and fuel(s)
- Flat-foot shifting, launch control, and launch mode as applicable
- Perfect balance of factory-quality driveability and optimal, yet safe power delivery
- Required Pre-Tune Inspection consists of engine roughness logging check, boost leak test, tire safety evaluation, and engine bay hose & fluid inspection. Compression testing is available for an additional fee; please contact us to inquire.
- Also inspection of common EJ255 failure points and minor corrections (FPR line replacement, secure and/or replace any questionable vacuum hoses, EBCS hose clean up). Labor is included on minor corrections, supplies and parts are additional.
- Upgraded injectors and 3-port EBCS should be left off your car until tuning. We will need to install these components at the time of tuning to ensure the safety and reliability of your engine (see our FAQ for details). Discounted installation services are available. $35 to install EBCS on Forester XT. Injector installation labor varies based upon top-feed conversion. We offer full installation services, but please contact us ahead of time if you would like us to handle your upgrades from installation to tuning.
Pricing & Options:
- Dyno tune ($375) + Pre-Tune Inspection ($75) - $450 overall
- Map switching (+$185 for each additional map - methanol injection, race gas, E85 - additional price includes labor to swap fuels)
- Flex Fuel 91 octane <-> E85 automatic map interpolation (+$185 which includes labor to swap fuels on the dyno). Additional COBB Flex Fuel Kit is required (can be purchased through us along with any other COBB parts).
- Automatic transmission cars are +$50 for additional AT mapping work
- Alternate fuels (like E85 or race gas) come with an extra charge for the fuel used (unless provided by customer) and labor to switch the fuel over (which is $45 if we have to siphon the existing fuel out of your tank).
- Stock fuel injectors or Injector Dynamics injectors only (please contact us to purchase)
- Acceptable fuel pump system w/ proper filtration. No "hard-wired" fuel pumps. (please contact us if you have any questions).
- COBB Accessport is our only supported tuning method on Subarus and you'll need your own Accessport V2 or V3 or to purchase a new Accessport V3 through us.
- Wideband gauge w/ serial logging capabilities preferred, but not required (AEM UEGO, AEM Wideband Failsafe, Innovate, Zeitronix). If we have to install and use an external wideband for cars that do not have their own functioning wideband gauges, a $15 additional charge will apply.
- Please bring your vehicle with 3/8 to 1/2 tank of pump 91 for Flex Fuel dual 91/E85 tunes.
- Please bring your vehicle with a full tank of 91 for regular single map pump gas tunes.
- An $8 fueling surcharge will apply if we have to fill your tank up with 91 pump gas due to insufficient initial tank level, in addition to the cost of the fuel at the pump.