Absolutely no refunds. Our services are in high-demand as always, so please make sure you and your car are ready to commit to a remote tune before ordering. Every order we receive has an impact on our schedule and workload. Base map delivery time is highly dependent on current workload, time of year / busy seasons, and the personal schedule of WTF employees; as stated below, you will be contacted almost immediately by our team with an ETA of when we can get started.
If you are in a time-critical situation where you need a base map ASAP to run your car, please give us at least 2 weeks prior notice before your need-by date. All e-tune customers are handled in the order in which orders are placed by default, so details need to be hashed out ahead of time if you have a deadline in mind.
Full custom E-Tune from UT_EvoX for your 2008+ Evo X or Ralliart. Our team will personally contact you via email to confirm the details for your base map. Please make sure to check the email address you use to check out with PayPal for an email from us.
Here's a guide on how the e-tuning process works: The E-Tuning Process
- Base map constructed from data aggregated from several hundred 4B11's personally tuned by UT_EvoX
- Meticulous expert calibration of MAF and injectors
- Optimized boost, timing advance, and burn ratio (AFR) curves for your particular turbo and fuel
- SST-related calibration for equipped cars
- Perfect balance of factory-quality driveability and optimal, safe power delivery
- Unlimited number of revisions, though most cars tune out to perfection in less than 10
- Tephra V1 / V3 with map switching (+$75 for each additional map - methanol, race gas, E85 - already included in drop-down pricing for 1-map option)
- Tephra V3 NLTS + launch map features only (+$100 for a donation to Tephra - already included in drop-down pricing) - GSR / 5MT only
- Tephra V3 Flex Fuel (+$75 for flex fuel tuning and +$100 for a donation to Tephra - already included in drop-down pricing) - MR and GSR are supported, but contact us for full details on the supported models/model years. More information here: Tephra V3 Information
- Laptop / netbook w/ Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 Installation
- If using a Mac, a dual boot installation of Windows will work
- Tactrix 2.0 Cable - reflash adapter not required
- EvoScan v2.9+
- EcuFlash 1.44+
- Wideband gauge w/ serial or USB logging configured (AEM UEGO, AEM Wideband Failsafe, Innovate, Zeitronix)
From the initial recommendations of parts, the ordering and delivery, to interactions during the tuning process TJ and Nate have been phenomenal. I had a lot of questions and there was never hesitation from their end to answer and advise. TJ recognized issues while he was tuning, made me aware of them, and made the process basically seamless.
With noticeable gains, a smoother transition to power and an all around great feel of the car now, I am nothing more than thrilled with where my car is at now.
I recommend the remote tune to anyone not it in the proximity of visiting their shop. You will not be disappointed
I look forward to utilizing WTF, TJ and Nate for any future modifications and tuning down the road, and will be recommending their services forsure!!
Spruce Grove Alberta
TJ works with you as long as it takes to get your map right, even helping trouble shoot issues that you may run in to. Definitely recommending him to anyone that needs a etune!
Were still in the process of tuning, but I can tell that they're going to make this car everything I'm expecting. Great customer service, very understanding and guide you in the right direction. If they see a problem they let you know asap and help you get it resolved. Can't wait till were done, car is going to be a monster
TJ is the man! I was previously E-tuned by a "Reputable" tuner. After 16+ revisions and almost a year later, My car still ran poorly. TJ managed to get my car performing at its best in just under 2 weeks! He provided revisions the same or next day, I'd HIGHLY recommend him to anybody looking to get tuned!
I live in Hawaii and my car made more power then I thought it was capable of. All thanks to TJ and Nate for the great service and communication. I was kind of worried about etunes because I’m not the most computer literate but they made it easy for me. Fast responses regardless of the time difference.