Absolutely no refunds. Our services are in high-demand as always, so please make sure you and your car are ready to commit to a remote tune before ordering. Every order we receive has an impact on our schedule and workload. Base map delivery time is highly dependent on current workload, time of year / busy seasons, and the personal schedule of WTF employees; as stated below, you will be contacted almost immediately by our team with an ETA of when we can get started.
If you are in a time-critical situation where you need a base map ASAP to run your car, please give us at least 2 weeks prior notice before your need-by date. All e-tune customers are handled in the order in which orders are placed by default, so details need to be hashed out ahead of time if you have a deadline in mind.
Full custom E-Tune from UT_EvoX for your 2008+ Evo X or Ralliart. Our team will personally contact you via email to confirm the details for your base map. Please make sure to check the email address you use to check out with PayPal for an email from us.
Here's a guide on how the e-tuning process works: The E-Tuning Process
- Base map constructed from data aggregated from countless 4B11's personally e-tuned and dyno tuned by UT_EvoX (TJ)
- Meticulous expert calibration of MAF and injectors
- Optimized boost, timing advance, and burn ratio (AFR) curves for your particular turbo and fuel
- Custom MIVEC mapping for every combination of major breathing mods and camshafts. Eliminates bogging or "dead spots" on big cam cars, especially bogging between shifts on SST equipped cars.
- SST-related calibration for equipped cars
- Perfect balance of factory-quality driveability and optimal, safe power delivery
- Unlimited number of revisions, though most cars tune out to perfection in less than 10 on a single fuel
- Tephra V1 / V3 with map switching (+$75 for each additional map - methanol, race gas, E85 - already included in drop-down pricing for 1-map option)
- Tephra V3 NLTS + launch map features only (+$100 for a donation to Tephra - already included in drop-down pricing) - GSR / 5MT only
- Tephra V3 Flex Fuel (+$75 for flex fuel tuning and +$100 for a donation to Tephra - already included in drop-down pricing) - MR and GSR are supported, but contact us for full details on the supported models/model years. More information here: Tephra V3 Information
- Laptop / netbook w/ Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 Installation
- If using a Mac, a dual boot installation of Windows will work
- Tactrix 2.0 Cable - Mitsubishi reflash adapter not required
- EvoScan v2.9+
- EcuFlash 1.44+
- Wideband gauge w/ serial or USB logging supported in EvoScan (AEM UEGO, AEM Wideband Failsafe, Innovate, or Zeitronix)
We are in the process of the E-Tune and it is extremely frustrating when I'm having an issue (the first that may be due to my error in wideband datalogging setup) and TJ hasnt responded to me in two weeks after I sent him 2 emails spread in the course of that time. So far I wouldn't recommend.
TJ knows exactly what he is doing! Was able to pin point issues and tell me what to do to correct them all from a data log. Instructions are straight forward for new timers yet straight to the point for people like me who has been tuned multiple times. The car runs great and Im happy with the results!
e-tuning in general is sort of a 'weird thing', but this legit works incredibly well. The process is well documented, the steps are outlined perfectly, and the back and forth between yourself and the tuner, TJ, works out great. You have to go into it knowing approximately what to expect; how to log, how to follow instructions, etc, but it's a great service for people who do not have a local, highly experienced tuner. TJ is obviously great at this, and my car went from stock->amazing after several iterations. Highly recommended.
In my case, I have a 2008 Evo X MR, with a built Kozmic transmission. The local tuner had it running insanely rich, and shifting poorly. I did the flex fuel setup from WTF; we're still actively working on the 93 tune, and have yet to do the Flex Fuel aspect, but the process and experience is smooth and easy. You follow instructions, you log, you send; you get a revision. Rinse, wash, repeat. The car went from a lugging, laggy piece of garbage to a smooth shifting SST-beast. I cannot wait until we get to the Flex Fuel aspect.
TJ is such an awesome and knowledgeable Tuner when it comes to the Evo x platform, due to previous tuners ive had my car dynode couple times now and they cant seem to get it dialed down, mostly my Evo x is a SST, and drivability was horrible with my last tuner. But i did my research and was recommended by a buddy of mine to go with WTF, and once i did and got my base map, instantly my car was better than ever even for a base map. So if you looking for a tuner who knows what his doing mostly when it comes to the evo x platform, WTF is the way the go! WTF FTW! 🤙🏽
What can i say this is my second e - tune from WTF its the only place i trust with the Ralliart, TJ is still currently tuning my X swapped Ralliart and the care is already performing exceptionally well. Nathan is super helpful and looks after the whole process right up to TJ tuning with you cant recommend them enough, i am in the UK but i feel i can reach out anytime which is brilliant,....... if your thinking this over get it done!! you will not be dissapointed i assure you!