Evo X / Ralliart Remote E-Tune
Absolutely no refunds. Our services are in high-demand as always, so please make sure you and your car are ready to commit to a remote tune before ordering. Every order we receive has an impact on our schedule and workload. Base map delivery time is highly dependent on current workload, time of year / busy seasons, and the personal schedule of WTF employees; as stated below, you will be contacted almost immediately by our team with an ETA of when we can get started.
If you are in a time-critical situation where you need a base map ASAP to run your car, please give us at least 2 weeks prior notice before your need-by date. All e-tune customers are handled in the order in which orders are placed by default, so details need to be hashed out ahead of time if you have a deadline in mind.
Full custom E-Tune from UT_EvoX for your 2008+ Evo X or Ralliart. Our team will personally contact you via email to confirm the details for your base map. Please make sure to check the email address you use to check out with PayPal for an email from us.
Here's a guide on how the e-tuning process works: The E-Tuning Process
- Base map constructed from data aggregated from several hundred 4B11's personally tuned by UT_EvoX
- Meticulous expert calibration of MAF and injectors
- Optimized boost, timing advance, and burn ratio (AFR) curves for your particular turbo and fuel
- SST-related calibration for equipped cars
- Perfect balance of factory-quality driveability and optimal, safe power delivery
- Unlimited number of revisions, though most cars tune out to perfection in less than 10
- Tephra V1 / V3 with map switching (+$75 for each additional map - methanol, race gas, E85 - already included in drop-down pricing for 1-map option)
- Tephra V3 NLTS + launch map features only (+$100 for a donation to Tephra - already included in drop-down pricing) - GSR / 5MT only
- Tephra V3 Flex Fuel (+$75 for flex fuel tuning and +$100 for a donation to Tephra - already included in drop-down pricing) - MR and GSR are supported, but contact us for full details on the supported models/model years. More information here: Tephra V3 Information
- Laptop / netbook w/ Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 Installation
- If using a Mac, a dual boot installation of Windows will work
- Tactrix 2.0 Cable - reflash adapter not required
- EvoScan v2.9+
- EcuFlash 1.44+
- Wideband gauge w/ serial or USB logging configured (AEM UEGO, AEM Wideband Failsafe, Innovate, Zeitronix)
TJ and Nate are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Being that this was my first E-Tune I had a bit of a learning curve, but they were very patient and understanding. We are still revising the tune on my 2012 GSR, but after the base tune, it was like a night and day difference! I will only go to WTF for all my future tuning and performance needs!!
Worth the wait! Not one to exaggerate, but car feels and sounds completely different. The power on the mid to top end alone is amazing, not to mention that the driveability is still very much stock like. I’m glad I finally pulled the trigger on a pro etune. There’s no comparison between this and your typical OTS Map’s. TJ and the crew from WTF were great to deal with. Will definitely deal with them again in the future.
I highly recommend getting a tune from TJ! He is very good at trouble shooting and replies in a timely matter. This was my first time doing a street tune instead of a dyno tune and I was pleasantly surprised at how simple it is. Trust Wasatch and TJ for all your tuning needs... Especially if you own a Ralliart or an Evo X w/ SST transmission.
So far the E-tune is working fine, the car is starting to wake up, tuning process taking a little longer as I am no always available. Very good feedback and support from TJ’s side
I came to TJ for tuning my Ralliart as I had upgraded to the Evo X turbo. He has fantastic attention to detail, and his expertise is evident from the onset. He was able to tune my car perfectly with the X turbo and other bolt on's, and I couldn't be happier with the results!