IN STOCK and ready to ship!
Straight out of Japan from our friends at MHI comes a new factory upgrade for the Mitsubishi Evolution X. Very little is shared with the stock turbo, this is a brand new design specifically for the EVO X.
The turbine wheel is a new TF06-07 mated to an all new billet 18KX3RC compressor wheel co-designed by Forced Performance. The compressor cover has also gotten the redesign treatment and features a 3" inlet and surge ports. The stock wastegate actuator has been ditched in favor of this new MHI high pressure 18PSI actuator. What does this mean for you? A stock frame turbocharger, designed by the best in the business, manufactured by the company that built your car, that's capable of stock like spool, and producing around 54LB a minute.
- Brand new turbocharger built by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries in Japan, the same manufacturer of the stock TD05H-152G6 turbo.
- Includes 3" inlet aluminum elbow from Forced Performance
- Compressor cover is anti-surge ported
- 18 PSI (vs. stock 12 PSI) MHI wastegate actuator
- 18KX3RC "18K" compressor wheel: 55.1 mm inducer, 75 mm exducer (vs. 47.1 / 68 mm stock)
- TF06-07 turbine wheel: 61.5 mm inducer, 54 mm exducer (vs. 56 / 49.1 mm stock)
- Approximately 54 lb/min max flow rate
- Stock-like response and power below 4500 RPM
- Excellent compressor surge threshold, even better than the stock turbo
- Makes up to 460 WHP on E85 or race gas with supporting mods