Local / Utah customers: order a 1-piece undertray here
-Pre-Order for next batch-
*Approximately a 4 week lead time*
- Fits all OEM aero kit and non-aero kit and bumper configurations on Mitsubishi Evo X GSR, Evo X MR, Evo X Special Edition (SE), and Evo X Final Edition (FE) of 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 model years
- Confirmed fitment with JDP carbon fiber front lip, Seibon carbon fiber lips, most JDM front lips, and OEM front lip (aero kit or Final Edition)
- Fits with most other bolt-on front lips (does not work with most flat splitters, such as APR)
- Fits with any aftermarket bumper that works with the stock under panel.
- Includes all required hardware for mounting - re-uses the front six M6x1.0 (10 mm head) OEM undertray bolts. If you are missing any of these, please order the required quantity of these as well: Undertray mounting bolt (extra)
- Utilizes OEM mounting points with only slight modifications/trimming required to plastic engine bay side panels for the installation of included body clips
- Lightweight design (panel itself is 7 lb) yet extremely strong and flexible
- 2-piece design to allow for affordable shipping. Some assembly required before installation
- Includes bolt-on oil change hatch for easy drain plug and oil filter access
- Cut-out for factory front jacking point can be punched out by customer if so desired
- Includes vent ports for transfer case to keep factory ventilation in place
- Made of 1/8" (3 mm) thick, impact-resistant ABS plastic
- Flat design is both aerodynamic and more resilient against road debris and ice
-Shipping to Canada will have an additional fee-
WTF Evo X Undertray - 2-piece
I love the product. But I was in aware that this connects to the wheel well undertray which i do not have equipped.
Very easy to install. Quality is better than expected considering it’s price. Awesome mod!
I just received mine yesterday & I have to say, the quality was nothing short of excellent. Install is super straight forward & the best part about it is, you no longer have to worry about braking & replacing the push pins that we all "love" & enjoy.
Its light, easy to install, and looks amazing. Only issue Is I wasn't sent quite enough bolts for the install but that's no big deal. Very good product!