Local / Utah customers: order a 1-piece undertray here
In stock and ready to ship!
- Fits all OEM aero kit and non-aero kit and bumper configurations on Mitsubishi Evo X GSR, Evo X MR, Evo X Special Edition (SE), and Evo X Final Edition (FE) of 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 model years
- Confirmed fitment with JDP carbon fiber front lip and OEM front lip (aero kit or Final Edition)
- Fits with most other bolt-on front lips (does not work with most flat splitters, such as APR)
- Includes all required hardware for mounting - re-uses the front six M6x1.0 (10 mm head) OEM undertray bolts. If you are missing any of these, please order the required quantity of these as well: Undertray mounting bolt (extra)
- Utilizes OEM mounting points with only slight modifications/trimming required to plastic engine bay side panels for the installation of included body clips
- Lightweight design (panel itself is 7 lb) yet extremely strong and flexible
- 2-piece design to allow for affordable shipping. Some assembly required before installation
- Includes bolt-on oil change hatch for easy drain plug and oil filter access
- Cut-out for factory front jacking point can be punched out by customer if so desired
- Includes vent ports for transfer case to keep factory ventilation in place
- Made of 1/8" (3 mm) thick, impact-resistant ABS plastic
- Flat design is both aerodynamic and more resilient against road debris and ice
-Shipping to Canada will have an additional fee-
High quality, straight forward install. Easy to take on and off and not worry about braking or locating the insane amount of OEM push pins!
Really easy to install, looks great. No longer have to worry about the 50000 push pins that break when you need to take them off haha. Worth the money!
In the process of installing it right now, perfect fit and easy to installed. Previous owner took old plastic one off, and this is a great option.
Awesome product awesome company
I really appreciated the fit and finish of the two piece under tray. The factory under tray is terrible and I wanted to get an upgrade. The high-grade and very tough plastic on the WTF under tray is lightweight and was literally a snap to put together. The hardest part was removing the crappy plastic OEM snaps on the original under tray. Once that was removed, it literally took 10 minutes to bolt up the WTF part. A nice upgrade for anyone who cares about protecting their car.