Local / Utah customers: order a 1-piece undertray here
-Pre-Order for next batch-
*Approximately a 3 week lead time*
- Fits all OEM aero kit and non-aero kit and bumper configurations on Mitsubishi Evo X GSR, Evo X MR, Evo X Special Edition (SE), and Evo X Final Edition (FE) of 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 model years
- Confirmed fitment with JDP carbon fiber front lip, Seibon carbon fiber lips, most JDM front lips, and OEM front lip (aero kit or Final Edition)
- Fits with most other bolt-on front lips (does not work with most flat splitters, such as APR)
- Fits with any aftermarket bumper that works with the stock under panel.
- Includes all required hardware for mounting - re-uses the front six M6x1.0 (10 mm head) OEM undertray bolts. If you are missing any of these, please order the required quantity of these as well: Undertray mounting bolt (extra)
- Utilizes OEM mounting points with only slight modifications/trimming required to plastic engine bay side panels for the installation of included body clips
- Lightweight design (panel itself is 7 lb) yet extremely strong and flexible
- 2-piece design to allow for affordable shipping. Some assembly required before installation
- Includes bolt-on oil change hatch for easy drain plug and oil filter access
- Cut-out for factory front jacking point can be punched out by customer if so desired
- Includes vent ports for transfer case to keep factory ventilation in place
- Made of 1/8" (3 mm) thick, impact-resistant ABS plastic
- Flat design is both aerodynamic and more resilient against road debris and ice
-Shipping to Canada will have an additional fee-
Its light, easy to install, and looks amazing. Only issue Is I wasn't sent quite enough bolts for the install but that's no big deal. Very good product!
as title says.. this undertray serves its function and its a little higher so theres a little bit more ground clearance than stock better for lowering with worrying about scraping.. also will be nice in the winter, i dd the evo.. also easy to assemble.. instructions are straight forward.. only effort is to trim plastic pieces underneath to make way for the fasteners..
Great quality product, lighter weight than the various metal versions from other manufacturers, and installation was straightforward.
Fits pretty well on my 09 X, easy install if you follow their instructions. Can't speak for durability yet but material feels good
High quality, straight forward install. Easy to take on and off and not worry about braking or locating the insane amount of OEM push pins!