Local / Utah customers: order a 1-piece undertray here
- Pre-Order -
*Please allow up to 4 weeks for manufacturing and shipment*
- Fits all OEM aero kit and non-aero kit and bumper configurations on Mitsubishi Evo X GSR, Evo X MR, Evo X Special Edition (SE), and Evo X Final Edition (FE) of 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 model years
- Confirmed fitment with JDP carbon fiber front lip, Seibon carbon fiber lips, most JDM front lips, and OEM front lip (aero kit or Final Edition)
- Fits with most other bolt-on front lips (does not work with most flat splitters, such as APR)
- Fits with any aftermarket bumper that works with the stock under panel.
- Includes all required hardware for mounting - re-uses the front six M6x1.0 (10 mm head) OEM undertray bolts. If you are missing any of these, please order the required quantity of these as well: Undertray mounting bolt (extra)
- Utilizes OEM mounting points with only slight modifications/trimming required to plastic engine bay side panels for the installation of included body clips
- Lightweight design (panel itself is 7 lb) yet extremely strong and flexible
- 2-piece design to allow for affordable shipping. Some assembly required before installation
- Includes bolt-on oil change hatch for easy drain plug and oil filter access
- Cut-out for factory front jacking point can be punched out by customer if so desired
- Includes vent ports for transfer case to keep factory ventilation in place
- Made of 1/8" (3 mm) thick, impact-resistant ABS plastic
- Flat design is both aerodynamic and more resilient against road debris and ice
-Shipping to Canada will have an additional fee-
I couldn't be happier. Product description is perfect, product fitment is perfect. Build quality is perfect. Thank you to Nate and everyone at wtf tuned. I appreciate all of you.
My stock Mitsubishi undertray was falling apart and held together with zip ties. Thankfully I came across this offering from WTF Tuning. The price was reasonable considering the R&D that has gone into it so I thought it would be a perfect replacement. When it arrived, the box was smashed to shit by the shipping company but luckily the undertray was undamaged and all the hardware was still there. It could have been packaged better. The undertray was easy to assemble and is a quality product. It sits flat which is better for those concerned about aero. It also covers more of the engine`s underneath than the oem piece which helps to keep the dirt out. Fitting took about 20 mins and it fits perfectly. Obviously using a hoist is the way to go. I would DEFINITELY recommend this to any Evo X or Ralliart owner. Mitsubishi really screwed the pooch with their oem offering.
Nice piece, Better price then OEM. expect it to last longer than the OEM part.
Got it installed from local the shop, see pics, seem to fit ok, had to put a middle screw and bolt on center to keep it from flappy, overall good, for its price!