WTF 450 WHP (E85) / 600 WHP (Gas) Fuel System
Meticulously tested for many years now, we are pleased to provide a complete 450 WHP E85 (600 WHP on gasoline) fuel system upgrade package for your Evolution X or Ralliart. The kit contains the following components (a $1030 value):
- Injector Dynamics ID1050x injectors w/ fully stainless internals (compatible with all known fuels). New and improved Evo X fitment!
- Injector Dynamics plug-and-play Denso to USCAR adapters
- Genuine Walbro F90000267 450 L/hr fully-E85-compatible fuel pump, ready to drop in
- Billet aluminum pump holder, pre-installed on the pump in the correct orientation
- Black, carbon-impregnated (OEM quality, truly E85 compatible) PTFE flexible pump outlet hose (also pre-installed on the pump)
- Wasatch Turbo Factory inline fuel filter (PTFE hose and AN fittings, custom-made to your specified fuel rail)
- Fuel rail NOT included
These are the best parts money can buy for the most important part of your engine. Get this $1078 value (best online prices from other retailers) for only $940 + shipping and save $138!
Want to know why we recommend ID injectors and find no others acceptable? Why Injector Characterization Data and Dynamic Mathching Are So Important
WTF injector data provided to self-tuners upon request.
It was a great product and deal, time from order to shipping was amazing. It came quickly and everything was packaged great. I recommend it to anyone looking to get a good deal for a total package
I purchased this kit w/out the injectors and the install went as flawless as it could. The fuel pump is already installed on the Cobb pump holder along with the flexible hose.This truly was a "drop in". All that was needed to be done was remove your factory pump from the housing, drop this pump in, connect your hoses and butt connect the needed wires to run the pump, which was also supplied. A good set of crimping pliers are recommended to boost a good quality connection like anything electrical. Drill out your return port and your done.
The fuel screen, pre-made hose to the fuel rail was the perfect length and simple. Easy install and easy to remove if ever needed service. All the install instructions for this hose can be found on the site. And all the silly questions I had before hand were answered by contacting this fine company. Making this install a smooth and pleasurable experience. Would recommend this kit for beyond competitive pricing and a company to back the products their selling.
WTF hit all of my customer service needs with this kit. Exceeding my expectations leaving me a happy customer.