Absolutely no refunds. Our services are in high-demand as always, so please make sure you and your car are ready to commit to a remote tune before ordering. Every order we receive has an impact on our schedule and workload. Base map delivery time is highly dependent on current workload, time of year / busy seasons, and the personal schedule of WTF employees; as stated below, you will be contacted almost immediately by our team with an ETA of when we can get started.
If you are in a time-critical situation where you need a base map ASAP to run your car, please give us at least 2 weeks prior notice before your need-by date. All e-tune customers are handled in the order in which orders are placed by default, so details need to be hashed out ahead of time if you have a deadline in mind.
Full custom E-Tune from UT_EvoX for your 2008+ Evo X or Ralliart. Our team will personally contact you via email to confirm the details for your base map. Please make sure to check the email address you use to check out with PayPal for an email from us.
Here's a guide on how the e-tuning process works: The E-Tuning Process
- Base map constructed from data aggregated from countless 4B11's personally e-tuned and dyno tuned by UT_EvoX (TJ)
- Meticulous expert calibration of MAF and injectors
- Optimized boost, timing advance, and burn ratio (AFR) curves for your particular turbo and fuel
- Custom MIVEC mapping for every combination of major breathing mods and camshafts. Eliminates bogging or "dead spots" on big cam cars, especially bogging between shifts on SST equipped cars.
- SST-related calibration for equipped cars
- Perfect balance of factory-quality driveability and optimal, safe power delivery
- Unlimited number of revisions, though most cars tune out to perfection in less than 10 on a single fuel
- Tephra V1 / V3 with map switching (+$75 for each additional map - methanol, race gas, E85 - already included in drop-down pricing for 1-map option)
- Tephra V3 NLTS + launch map features only (+$100 for a donation to Tephra - already included in drop-down pricing) - GSR / 5MT only
- Tephra V3 Flex Fuel (+$75 for flex fuel tuning and +$100 for a donation to Tephra - already included in drop-down pricing) - MR and GSR are supported, but contact us for full details on the supported models/model years. More information here: Tephra V3 Information
- Laptop / netbook w/ Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 Installation
- If using a Mac, a dual boot installation of Windows will work
- Tactrix 2.0 Cable - Mitsubishi reflash adapter not required
- EvoScan v2.9+
- EcuFlash 1.44+
- Wideband gauge w/ serial or USB logging supported in EvoScan (AEM UEGO, AEM Wideband Failsafe, Innovate, or Zeitronix)
What can i say this is my second e - tune from WTF its the only place i trust with the Ralliart, TJ is still currently tuning my X swapped Ralliart and the care is already performing exceptionally well. Nathan is super helpful and looks after the whole process right up to TJ tuning with you cant recommend them enough, i am in the UK but i feel i can reach out anytime which is brilliant,....... if your thinking this over get it done!! you will not be dissapointed i assure you!
The e-tuning process is well-refined and detailed, communication is prompt and organized. Driveability of the car has improved significantly. Noticeable increase in power too. Highly recommended.
From the initial recommendations of parts, the ordering and delivery, to interactions during the tuning process TJ and Nate have been phenomenal. I had a lot of questions and there was never hesitation from their end to answer and advise. TJ recognized issues while he was tuning, made me aware of them, and made the process basically seamless.
With noticeable gains, a smoother transition to power and an all around great feel of the car now, I am nothing more than thrilled with where my car is at now.
I recommend the remote tune to anyone not it in the proximity of visiting their shop. You will not be disappointed
I look forward to utilizing WTF, TJ and Nate for any future modifications and tuning down the road, and will be recommending their services forsure!!
Spruce Grove Alberta
TJ works with you as long as it takes to get your map right, even helping trouble shoot issues that you may run in to. Definitely recommending him to anyone that needs a etune!
Were still in the process of tuning, but I can tell that they're going to make this car everything I'm expecting. Great customer service, very understanding and guide you in the right direction. If they see a problem they let you know asap and help you get it resolved. Can't wait till were done, car is going to be a monster