Now with new 10 micron filter!
- -6 AN PTFE hose and fittings
- FULLY ethanol/E85 and race gas compatible
- 10 micron stainless element filter (cleanable)
- Filter mounts directly to the factory hard line instead of dangling in your engine bay
- NO hose clamps or heat shrink
- Superior fitment, with a direct shot to the fuel rail
- NO fuel smell due to fuel permeating through rubber hose
- Each unit is hand-assembled and fully pressure tested
Inline fuel filter line for your Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 10. Compatible with stock, AMS, Boomba, Cosworth, and other fuel rail offerings. An external fuel filter is completely essential if you have replaced the factory fuel pump with a different-sized unit, and subsequently eliminated the factory fuel filter. This includes larger-than-stock pumps such as the Walbro 255, 400, 450; Deatschwerks DW200, DW300; Aeromotive 340; AEM 320, and so on.
Protect your injectors and your engine, and do so with a race-quality part!
*** If you don't have an -6 AN inlet fitting on your fuel rail already and want that option, please let us know. The Cosworth -6 AN inlet option is currently the only one that includes the -6 AN inlet fitting. Does not apply to OEM factory fuel rail.
** Note: When installing with the OEM Mitsubishi fuel rail, you must bend over the edge of the metal tab at the hard line end of the rail. This is required for any inline fuel filter kit that uses proper AN fittings.
It is really easy to install and also bigger filter than other ready kits.
Bonus 10 micron
Easy install, Great product!
No issues installing works great
Nothing bad to say, good quality kit, recommended!
Perfect fit and easy install....