Inventory is NOT real time.
Time to ship averages 3-5 business days for red and black, usually longer for other colors.
The QRJ is the latest boost control valve from TiAL. Designed with the needs of high performance recirculating systems in mind. The QRJ features a new body design, compact installation envelope, high-flow capacity, and configurable inlet and outlet ports.
This particular valve is set up with the correct WTF-tested spring rate and includes two inlet/outlet hose fittings (a $24.04 value) for your 2008-2015 Lancer Evolution X GSR or MR or 2009-2015 Ralliart. Please contact us if you've like to order the QRJ for another platform.
We've compared this valve in-house to every other popular bypass/blow off valve on the market (including different spring rates for those units), and this is by far the best-behaving unit on the market. It holds back 40+ PSI boost without its valve cracking open, whereas the stock DV cracks open and begins to leak boost back into the intake at 25 PSI. In regard to reaction time and fluttering during throttle position changes, the QRJ outperforms the stock Evo X DV.
- TiAL QRJ bypass valve of your color choice w/ correct -1.5 PSI spring pre-installed (usually has to be purchased separately)
- Air hose banjo fitting, banjo bolt, and crush washers - use of 6 mm I.D. silicone hose recommended
- Two (2) 34 mm inlet and outlet hose adapters (usually purchased separately)
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.50 in (38.5mm) valve.
- Optional configurations of Hose and or V-band connections for the inlet and outlet ports.
- The valve seat seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The QRJ comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response.
- Color anodized aluminum options (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- Multiple inlet and return port options for many install configurations.
- Internal return spring pressure tuned for fastest response. Custom spring options are available for other configurations.
- QRJ should be oriented in "reverse" orientation in comparison to the stock DV. The boost side should enter perpendicularly to the valve stem, and air should return to the intake parallel to the valve stem. See our installed photos above for reference.
Vacuum / boost line should be fresh 6 mm / 1/4" hose (silicone or reinforced hose recommended), secured on all ends with zip ties or clamps
If teed into for a boost gauge reference, use an appropriate tee with correct and snug sizing on each end. Use zip ties or clamps on all 3 connections on the tee.
Banjo bolt should be tight and crush washers should be stacked in the following order: bolt head, crush washer, banjo fitting, crush washer, QRJ body
Qrj is high quality, responsive and holds up boost as it should! Make sure to use 1/4” vacuum hose as advised. Great job guys
Looks great under the hood with the ets intake, quick and easy install. Love that it was configured for the car already, click/buy and install. Got it with a WTF tune as well. This combo is perfect!
It's an amazing BPV. Outperforms my previous valve in every single aspect. It's a night and day difference for SST cars, driveability is greatly improved.
Very awesome product from Wasatch Turbo. I have a 2010 ralliart sportback. So easy to install. I requested a hose to nathan and they send it with the proper hose for it. Very friendly and he respond so quick. Im gonna order more from them!