Made to protect your car and vital components from heat while fitting almost anything currently on the market. R&D done in house for the best fitment and standards.
Plus it looks great too!
*Cam Sensor/UICP and MIVEC solenoid heat shields are available here or individually also*
(Please read for fitment details).
- 2008+ Evo X GSR/MR
- 2009+ Ralliart
- 1/8" precision-bent aluminum
- Beautifully TIG-welded joint
- Protects firewall wiring, ABS module, and other components from heat from turbocharger and exhaust manifold
- Large coverage area
- Best fitment available and maximum compatibility with all known stock-frame turbo setups and almost all popular turbo kits
- Compatible with Driven Fabrication EFR kits both bottom- and top-mount, ETS T3/T4 turbo kits, MAP turbo kits, Full-Race EFR IWG turbo kits (EWG requires modification), and more
- Can be installed without removal of turbo or exhaust components - strut tower bar removal required
- Clears stock, Cusco, Password JDM, Carbing, Colt Speed, Beatrush, and other strut tower bars / braces.
Note: 2008-2010 models have a thin steel MIVEC valve shield from factory but the factory shield is not compatible with our firewall heat shield. Our MIVEC valve shield is larger, has better coverage, and works on all model years, and for an extra $25 (raw option) is a great value.
Deburring of edges might be better.
I needed to cut out of the main shield to suit external TIAL wastegate and the cam sensor shield to suit the GTX3076 turbo.
The machining and coating is beautiful. So worth the wait. WTF updated me on progress of my order. When I had a question about it they got back to me and helped me a ton!
Excellent part and fitment was perfect. The only issue is the holes are bigger than the hardware and washers had to be used.
These heat shields aligned perfectly to oem bolt positions, couldn't be happier. Bought some extra nuts to hold on to the oem studs tighter and it looks exceptional.
This product is great, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an aftermarket heat shield! Looks great and the fitment is excellent! Thanks Wasatch!